Could you be the crucial link between our development team and clients? Crafting solutions that secure existing and new global partnerships?
We are seeking additional Solutions Architects to join our team, in order to support our rapidly growing digital assessment business.
• Create specifications by interpreting a customers' requirements
• Define high level solutions to meet requirements
• Articulate solutions to all stakeholders
• Provide guidance and steering to ensure a successful delivery
• Work directly with and assist the customer
This role will be responsible for defining our plans and strategy in digital assessment, creating a long-term roadmap to serve key growth market sectors for the business.
Driving a start-up and innovation mentality, the Head of Product Innovation will be tasked with building a team that is instinctively creative in generating, exploring, and shaping new ideas for the industry.View Vacancy
As a Technical Architect you’ll be a key member of RM’s Group IT function which supplies services to all businesses within the RM Group – a leading provider of education resources, IT software and IT services to the education sector. You'll be working on infrastructure that supports around 1900 staff across 8 UK sites and 3 offices in India.View Vacancy
• Customer relationship management domestic and international
• Service delivery and contract management
• Financial management
• Management of change and revenue growth.
• Service Improvement planning
• Issue Management
• Security, business continuity planning and disaster recovery
The Data Scientist role is a new role within the organisation, created to support and drive the growing emphasis on data analytics within our future roadmap. The application of well-defined methodologies and statistical analysis techniques to the myriad of data that we collect through our e-Assessment and e-Marking products is key to providing insight into areas such as user behaviour and candidate performance.
You will play a key part in identifying opportunities for data-centric products and services that can be enhanced through the appropriate capture and interpretation of data. You will work closely with Product Owners and the Developers in successfully defining compelling user stories that encapsulate both the purpose and value of what we develop for our customers.View Vacancy